Axial Flow PumpsWe are a leading Manufacturer of horizontal axial flow pump, vertical axial flow pump, axial flow pump and chemical process pump from Ahmedabad, India.
Horizontal Axial Flow Pump
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Head Size Available||2-8m|
|Material Available||Cast Iron, SS, Nickel-Chrome Alloy|
|Pump Size Available||6-30 inch|
|Withstanding Temperature||upto 300 deg C|
We are offering Horizontal Axial Flow Pump.Other Details:
- The AF model is renowned world wide for its flawless performance in various services.
- The strong service network adds on to the performance, further by offering on time maintenance services and prompts response to the customer queries.
- The Axial Flow Pumps are designed to cater every type of pumping requirement.
- Whether it is the daunting task of pumping corrosives or the abrasive slurries are to be pumped, the AF model can do it all without any hindrance.
- Even the extreme temperature liquids and the hazardous fluids are powerless of hampering its flawless performance.
- The AF model is indeed the ideal and dependable solution for any high flow or high capacity pumping requirement.
- Durability: The pump can go on and on for years together. The happy customers claim to have not changed the parts of the pump for over 5 years.
- Efficiency: The innovative technology used in the propeller designs makes it capable of realizing its maximum potential in any specific flow rate and elevation
- Versatile: What ever your need may be, the AF model can comprehend it are perform to its full potential. The wide range of propellers can fit it any vertical, horizontal, inline or open version of the building design.
- Maintenance: Both the life and the performance of the Axial Flow Pumps can be enhanced by employing timely maintenance services. As per the manufacture, the pump requires a routine service at each 2 or 3 year. The company assist its customers with a very strong network competent in providing opportune services irrespective of the geographical location.
- Vibration: The propeller pump is environmental friendly. It produces maximum output with minimum noise and vibration.
- The AF Models are available in vivid makes and models so as to handle various requirement of the industry.
- As decided by the pumping requirement, the customers have multiple options to choose from.
- Adding on to the customer convenience, the AF model has very low NPSH requirements.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Max Flow Rate||Upto 20000 m3/hr|
|Withstanding Temperature||Upto 300 deg C|
|Pump Size Available||6-40 inch|
|Material Available||Cast Iron, SS, Nickel-Chrome Alloy, Duplex Alloy|
|Head Size Available||Upto 9m|
- Vertical Axial Flow Pump is of rugged, heavy-duty construction designed to successfully operate in a multitude of applications requiring the movement of a high volume of water at a low discharge pressure.
- They are used extensively for pumping water from sources including lakes, cooling ponds, tanks, rivers and oceans.
- These applications include raw water intake, dewatering, storm water removal, and flood control.
- Vertical axial flow pump applications are found in a variety of markets including: urban and rural municipal water, government, industrial and irrigation, and more.
- Parameters of vertical pumping applications require the units be available in a variety of pumping configurations to meet user needs.
- Propeller Pumps meets these demands by providing pump bowls from 6" to 30" in diameter.
- Propeller bowls can be in series to produce the necessary discharge pressures.
- Drive shafts extending through the discharge head can be sealed using either packing or mechanical seals.
- Propeller Pumps also offers an array of discharge head designs, including cast iron or fabricated steel construction, above- or below-ground.
Approx. Price: Rs 1.25 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Max Flow Rate||10000 m3/hr|
We offer Axial Flow Pump.Other Details:
- The Axial Flow Pump we offer are of unmatched quality for which it has gained huge repute in the industry.
- It as has low head/high capacity pumping necessities, especially at the time when corrosive or abrasive solutions or slurries are concerned.
- These pumps are also appreciated for their extended service life, mechanical reliability, custom designs and available in wide range of materials.
- Our range allows the Model ATAF to pump practically any liquid.
Approx. Price: Rs 15,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Working Pressure||2.5 MPa|
|Power Source Avaialble||Electric & Diesel|
|Max Flow Rate||upto 2000m3/hr|
- More than 3mm corrosion allowance (cast iron) for extended use on corrosive applications.
- Back-pull-out construction allows rotating assembly to be with drawn without disturbing the suction and delivery connections.
- one piece self vented foot mounted, center suction volute casting, single stage, closed / semi open dynamically balanced impeller.
- Flange drilling standards as per DIN 24255 / ISO 2858 or as per customer's requirement.
- Designed for 16 bar working pressure with optional casing for a working pressure of up to 20 bar.
- A robust and solid construction that guarantees long life even under high suction pressure conditions.
- Heavy-duty, deep-grooved bearings with minimum 50,000 hours operating life under normal condition. (Grease lubricated, oil lubrication available on request)
- Heavy-duty, stiff solid shaft design with low L3/D4 ratio ensures less than 0.05mm shaft deflection at the seal face in all operating condition. This extends the seal life.
- Seal housing is constructed to accommodate different seal/gland designs, so as to meet the severe heavy-duty requirements. ( standard is gland packing , seal version on special request)
- Excellent parts interchangeability reduces inventory levels for spare parts to a minimum.
- Special design for high temperature thermic fluid available in request.
- Motor or engine driven sets.
- Special monobloc versions available on request.